Facts and events
|Marriage|| March 20, 1849|
Address: Ipdependent Church, Ross Street
Source: New South Wales. Department of Justice and Attorney General. NSW Registry of Births Deaths and Marriages. [data-base on-line]. Sydney: the Registry.
Source: Barker, Helen & Hawkins, Ralph. Early Wesleyans of Pennant Hills. Hornsby Shire Historical Society, 1983
p. 76 - 77
Married by Baptist minister J.J. Glassop. Soon after their marriage they moved to a property on the corner of Jenner Road and New Line Road, West Pennant Hills, which was a large portion of the 1834 grant to John Pye, subsequently purchased by Samuel and Mary Jenner.
In 1854 John Radley and Samuel Jenner made an agreement for the former to lease the land for a 25 year term at one shilling per annum rent. This lease was never registered and the legal position of the land was confused when John died in 1882.
|Last change|| December 21, 2009 – 08:30:43|